Free Consultation: (877) 946-8293Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mitchell Feldman

Mitchell Feldman

Mitchell L. Feldman Esq. PA
  • Employment Law, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury
  • Florida, Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Mitchell Lloyd Feldman Esq. Attorney at Law CLASS ACTION AND COLLECTIVE ACTION, STATE AND FEDERAL TRIAL LAWYER EMPLOYEE RIGHTS ATTORNEY Location: 1715 N. Westshore Boulevard Suite 400 Tampa, FL 33607 Phone: 813 639 9366 Fax: 813-639-9376 Email: LAWYER OVERVIEW: For over 2 decades, MITCHELL LLOYD FELDMAN, ESQ., has been a civil litigator, who has worked on the defense and the plaintiff side of cases. Over the last 9 years, Mr. Feldman has focused his practice representing employees and individuals. Mr. Feldman’s bench and jury trial experience includes cases involving the following: Wage and hour claims, personal injuries and automobile accidents, workers’ compensation, Employment Contracts and Whistleblower Actions, and one criminal case. Mr. Feldman has handled cases throughout the state and Federal Courts in Florida, Georgia and cases in Connecticut, Illinois, and New York. HISTORY, EDUCATION AND OVERVIEW Mr. Feldman was born in Brooklyn, NY in 1965. He graduated from the University of South Florida in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Finance; he also earned his Juris Doctorate from Emory University, in Atlanta, Georgia in 1995. Mr. Feldman became a member of the State Bar of Georgia in 1995 and the Florida Bar in 1996. Since 1996, he has been a practicing member of the Florida Bar, with emphasis on civil litigation throughout State and Federal Courts in Florida, Georgia and numerous other Federal Courts in the United States such as Illinois and New York. Mr. Feldman proudly has prevailed on numerous cases that have gone to a jury trial. Most recently, in March, 2016, Mr. Feldman, along with co-counsel, prevailed on a multiple Plaintiff Florida Minimum Wage and FLSA jury trial case in the Middle District of Florida, Jacksonville Division styled: Kubiak, et al v. Salt Water Cowboy, Inc. et al, Case No.: 3:12-CV-1306-J-34JRK. The Jury awarded 100% of the damages sought. Since 2009, Mr. Feldman has primaril

Practice Areas
  • Employment Law
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Personal Injury
Additional Practice Area
  • Free Consultation
    Free consults in personal injury and workers comp and some employment cases. A free consult if offered in employment case is for hearing about the facts, determining of I believe there is a basis in the law for legal action, but is not for the purpose of offering free legal advice. Unless retained under contract, we cannot offer "legal advice".
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
11th Circuit
Professional Experience
Shareholder, president
Mitchell L. Feldman Esq. PA
- Current
Founding and managing shareholder
Feldman Law Group PA
Successor to Feldman Morgado PA
Managing and Founding shareholder
Feldman Morgado PA
Silver, Feldman Bass PA
Emory University School of Law
J.D. / Law (2005)
Seven Figure Lawyers
Settled Lowe's HR Manager Collective Action, $4,800,000.00.
Professional Associations
Federal Bar Association
- Current
National Employment Lawyers Association
- Current
American Bar Association
- Current
Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Current
State of Florida
Websites & Blogs
Feldman mediation and arbitration
Legal Answers
32 Questions Answered

Q. 3 Year Case Without Mediation. Confused, please help?
A: The insurance company has no obligation to settle. If you cannot get it done or push them you can obtain new counsel who may have fresh ideas and strategies to get them to the table.
Q. At my job I get payed $8.00/hr plus $1.00/hr for tips. If I made $100 in tips but only received 1 per hour is that legal
A: If the tip is for you it is your tip and the employer cannot take the tips or use any part of it. If it is a tip pool at horse being shared with other servers and tipstaff that's a different story
Q. Is it legal for a company in the state of Florida to dock you automatically for a lunch if you did not take one?
A: Yes but if you work through any part of it and non exempt must be able to claim the time
Q. How long do I have after I quit to file a harassment suit?
A: File within 300 days but really should not wait more than 60 days
Q. Why would workers comp atty take case, say he is going to file in 3days, then does not file PFB,leaves worker injured
A: If you are. It getting benefits you should be then a petition is needed. However the petition requires first contacting the insurance carrier and trying in good faith effort to resolve and may require medical records to support the petition Maybe your attorney is waiting on any of the above or just got busy. Are you sure that your attorney promised he was filing the petition in 3 days no matter what? I suggest you contact your attorney to discuss status. You are always free to find alternative counsel if not satisfied but I recommend you try to resolve first
Q. I was a whistle blower at my company turning 2 of my managers in for embezzlement. I was then terminated. Is this legal?
A: Georgia does not have a private whistleblower law. The company was not doing things illegal, only the 2 managers. Need more facts as to why the company would fire you as retaliation for you helping them out. If the managers you reported were involved with the decision to fire you, then, you may have a tort claim against them for interference. Did you receive an explanation as to why you were fired? I recommend you consult an attorney. More information is needed.
Q. Laid off employee forced to sign severance agreement same day. What is legal recourse after signing under duress
A: THe agreement may be void or voidable, but you may have no entitlement to any severance, as Florida does not provide a legal right to severance. Have the agreement reviewed with counsel and discuss the facts which lead to the loss of your job.
Q. Is it my former employer's obligation to keep me safe while working?
A: An employer has a duty to provide a reasonably safe work condition. If injured, then may be civilly liable and may fall under workers comp. If you feel unsafe, then clearly you need to report and express your concerns and if not resolved or addressed, protect yourself. MLF
Q. FL-Does WC cover income loss from both jobs? Injured @ part-time job but couldn't work my full time job for 4 mo.
A: Chapter 440 will cover loss of concurrent income if documented and the information provided to the insurance carrier. You should consult a work comp lawyer to protect yourself. MLF
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
main office
6940 W. Linebaugh Avenue
TAMPA, FL 33625
Toll-Free: (877) 946-8293
Telephone: (813) 639-9366
618 E. South Street, Suite 500
Toll-Free: (877) 946-8293
1201 Peachtree St.
Toll-Free: (877) 946-8293