Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Construction Law
- Landlord Tenant
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Law Office of Peter G. Anderson
- - Current
- Since establishing the Law Office of Peter G. Anderson in 1994, the firm has devoted its practice to the representation of clients in all aspects of civil litigation. Offering an experienced approach to Commercial and Family Law litigation, the firm has developed a strong reputation for effective advocacy and success for its clients. Attorney Anderson frequently serves as an Acting Judge and Acting Child Support Magistrate in the Vermont Trial Courts.
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. / Law
- President’s Award for Outstanding Service
- Vermont Bar Associations
- Vermont State Bar
- Lamoille Home Health & Hospice
- Board Member
- - Current
- Stowe Charities Inc.
- Director / President
- Activities: At this time, Attorney Anderson serves as a Director, and President of Stowe Charities Inc., a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that annually presents the Stowe Wine & Food Classic in Stowe Vermont
- Country Club of Vermont
- Activities: Served on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors of the Country Club of Vermont for ten years, and was its' President from 2004 to 2006.
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Does a wife have the right to ask for copies of husbands mortgage application?
- A: Yes. Through the process of "discover" when a legal action is pending.
- Q. Do you need a lawyer to file for divorce in vermont
- A: No. The Family Court is designed to enable parties to represent themselves. All forms needed to do so are available online.
Contact & Map