Free Consultation: (813) 939-3099Tap to Call This Lawyer
Adam Hill

Adam Hill

  • Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

From his offices in Tampa, Adam G. Hill helps clients throughout Southwest Florida in complex marital and family law matters, including divorce, child custody and support, and property distribution.

Practice Areas
Family Law
Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Consumer Law
Lemon Law
Arbitration & Mediation
Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
Estate Planning
Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Florida Bar
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Florida State University College of Law
J.D. (2011)
Placeholder image for education.
Lawyers of Distinction 2022
Lawyers of Distinction
Best of Thervo
Top Pro
Florida Legal Elite
Florida Trend
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar  # 0091148
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Law Offices of Adam G. Hill
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. Which post-divorce motion or form shall I file in order to obtain a court order for my sons passport renewal & travel ?
A: Hello Linda, I practice in Pinellas County. This is a situation where you will need to file a Petition to Domesticate and Enforce a Foreign Order. This will allow Florida to exercise jurisdiction over the matter. It is important that your son has resided in Florida for the last six months continuously prior to filing the Petition. There may be a delay if the father's whereabouts are unknown, but at some point will likely result in the order being domesticated in Florida.
Q. Is 3yo MSA valid if divorce didn't go through? Time limit to sign new simple dissolution paperwork? I don't want divorce
A: Hello, generally it is possible to back out of a Marital Settlement Agreement if it is done before the judge approves it and enters a Final Judgment. Considering that three years have gone by since the document was drafted and the divorce has not been finalized, it is likely you could argue for a different agreement.
Q. What sleeping arrangements does he need to provide for my daughter when she stays with them? My daughter is 8.
A: I agree with the previous lawyer's answer. A separate bedroom is not required. A court will always focus on "the best interest of the child."
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Offices of Adam G. Hill
401 East Jackson Street
Suite 2340
Tampa, FL 33602
Telephone: (813) 939-3099