Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
rates vary from $250-$350 per hour; usually it's a flat fee. We accept Visa, Master card and American Express
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Eastern District of New York
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Belarusian: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- ABA Journal
- While working for Mr. Colleluori, a great Trial attorney and Criminal Defense practitioner, I received an opportunity to second-sit him at trials, learn court room advocacy and Civil Rights work.
- research associate
- United Nations NGO Global Action on Aging
- Working for the UN NGO was a great experience in my career. It gave me an opportunity to meet the most amazing people and broaden my horizons with regard to the International Law practice.
- Edmund S. Muskie
- US Deartment of State
- This prestigious scholarship was awarded to me by the US department of State in 2005. It allowed me to study in one of the best law schools in the country: Case Western Reserve University.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Activities: Participating in conferences, seminars and CLE class. The AILA has great resources that I use in my every day practice: books, tips regarding current immigration issues, and most valuable: access to a broad legal community who help to resolve most complicated Immigration questions.
- New Yor State Bar Association, YLS
- Bridging the Gap: Learning from the Sars
- Activities: In January, 2013 I had an honor of organizing the Bridging the Gap, 2 day CLE program for the NYSBA YLS. We have invited an outstanding speakers for more than 10 different areas of laws who for 16 CLE hours educated young lawyers on pitfalls for newcomers, building of client-lawyer relationship, handling your first criminal cases, and much more.
Websites & Blogs
- Russian Speaking NY Immigration Lawyer
- COVID-19 Pushes the Legal Profession into the Digital Age
16 November 2020
- Documentary Evidence in Asylum Cases
11 November 2020
- Aging-Out Children and Cancellation of Removal
17 September 2020
Contact & Map