Alexander Kran III joined Leav & Steinberg in 2006 as the Managing Attorney. Mr. Kran graduated from New England School of Law in 1987 and SUNY Buffalo in 1984. He was admitted to Massachusetts bar in 1987, NY State bar in 1988, and was admitted to NY Southern District and Eastern District Federal Court as well as Massachusetts District Federal Court.
Mr. Kran is a member of NYS Trial Lawyers Association. He has practiced Plaintiffs Personal Injury since admission to the bar and has handled well over 1,000 cases.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Personal injury cases handled on a contingency fee basis.
- New York
- Massachusetts District Federal Court
- NY Eastern District Federal Court
- NY Southern District Federal Court
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- - Current
- New England Law | Boston
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- B.A. | History and Philosophy
- New York State Bar  # 2181634
- Massachusetts State Bar
- NYS Trial Lawyers Association
- Alexander Kran's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog
- When Can You Sue the Federal Government?
17 September 2020
- How to File a Personal Injury Claim Against Your Employer
14 September 2020
- How to Prepare for a Legal Consultation
10 September 2020