Free Consultation: (401) 300-4055Tap to Call This Lawyer
Andrew Bilodeau

Andrew Bilodeau

Lawyer, MBA and Business Owner
  • Business Law, Real Estate Law, Insurance Claims ...
  • Connecticut, District of Columbia, Rhode Island
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldBlawg SearchSocial MediaResponsive Law

Andrew Bilodeau is the managing partner at Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC and is admitted to practice in Rhode Island and Connecticut state and federal courts and Washington DC. In April 2021, Andrew earned his Masters in Business Administration from Northeastern University.

A small sample of his experience includes work on behalf of individuals in residential and commercial real estate transactions, real estate zoning, real estate litigation (adverse possession, boundary line disputes), contractor disputes, insurance claim disputes, and negligent home inspections.

Andrew also serves as corporate counsel for small & large businesses, real estate developers and contractors. His representation of clients includes national banks, creditors and insurance companies, and businesses in raising capital, subscription agreements, transactions, foreclosures, litigation, collection actions, bankruptcies, and receiverships. Andrew is also a Rhode Island Court-appointed Receiver and a Certified Mediator.

Andrew has significant hands-on experience he can offer to his clients. Prior to and during Andrew’s career as an attorney, he has started several successful companies that still operate and thrive today, including a manufacturing company and restaurants. Andrew’s extensive experience in business translates into representing his clients with a better understanding of their business and legal issues.

Practice Areas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Insurance Claims
Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
  • Free Consultation
    I offer in person and phone complimentary initial consultations.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
  • Contingent Fees
    On a case by case basis
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
District of Columbia
District of Columbia Bar
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Rhode Island
Rhode Island Bar Association
ID Number: 7174
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Managing Partner
Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC
Associate Attorney
Wieck DeLuca & Gemma Incorporated
Northeastern University
MBA (2020) | Finance & Marketing
Northeastern University Logo
Roger Williams University School of Law
J.D. (2004)
Placeholder image for education.
University of Rhode Island
B.A. (2001)
University of Rhode Island Logo
Rising Star
Super Lawyers
Professional Associations
Rhode Island Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Rhode Island Association for Justice
Placeholder image for professional associations.
District of Columbia Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Connecticut Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Commercial Law League of America
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Roger Williams School of Law
Websites & Blogs
Andrew R. Bilodeau's Website Profile
Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC Website
Rhode Island Real Estate Lawyer Blog
Legal Answers
14 Questions Answered
Q. Do you provide a document for the sale of my brothers interest in a home residence left in life estate to both of us ?
A: I understand your question to be as follows. Mom had a life estate in a property and you and your brother were the "remaindermen" - the house goes to you both upon your mother's passing. Mom passed and you want to know how your brother can convey his interest to you? Yes that is something we can assist with by preparing a Quitclaim Deed for your brother to sign that gets recorded. Hopefully that answers your question. Thank you.
Q. We live in Charlestown RI and recently an inactive quarry has expanded. They have left a buffer of about 25 feet from
A: Is the expansion causing any disruption in your enjoyment of your home, ie. vibrations, blasting, dust, etc.? I can be reached directly at Thank you.
Q. Quit claim question. What the ownership status for a house that we inherited from our mother?
A: You still have an ownership interest that you can assert. If a probate was never opened, one would need to be opened so that the property could be properly transferred to the rightful heirs. I would need more information - whether there was a will or a trust, and how the property was deeded prior to your mother's passing.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC
Rhode Island - Main Office
1350 Division Rd
West Warwick, RI 02893
Telephone: (401) 300-4055
Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC
Connecticut - By Appointment Only
100 Pearl St
14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06013
Telephone: (855) 502-2529