Ariel A. BauerleAttorney- HoganWillig PLLC
- Family Law, Estate Planning, Divorce ...
- New York
Ariel A. Bauerle is a litigation attorney practicing in HoganWillig’s Business, Estate Planning and Matrimonial & Family Law departments. She brings with her a wealth of legal knowledge as a student attorney working for the Family and Women’s Rights Clinic in Buffalo, representing clients in family law issues, including custody, visitation, and support cases. As well as court room experience while serving as a Judicial Intern in Erie County Court.
While receiving her J.D. at the University at Buffalo School of Law, Ms. Bauerle was the Vice President of the Domestic Violence Task Force, a contributing editor for the Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal and coach of the trial team.
Prior to joining HoganWillig, Ms. Bauerle worked as a Legal Aid at the Attorney for the Child Unit in Buffalo, NY.
Ariel hopes to always bring compassion and human interest to her position; she loves being a lawyer because law is a thinking profession and there is always an opportunity to apply creativity to every case or matter.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- English: Spoken, Written
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- - Current
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- State Bar of New York
- Erie County Bar Association
- HoganWillig Blog
- Can I be Liable for the Things I Say on Social Media?
July 19, 2022
- Spring Real Estate Market Tips
May 23, 2022
- Selecting a Business Entity
June 22, 2021