Barry DeaconPersonal Injury Lawyer Serving Austin, TX
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Insurance Claims ...
A practicing trial attorney for over 40 years, Barry Deacon brings a unique perspective to his personal injury and business litigation cases. He has tried lawsuits as counsel for both plaintiffs and defendants, which has given him the insights and experience needed to protect his clients’ interests and anticipate the other side’s legal strategies.
Attorney Deacon has also jointly represented thousands of corn farmers from multiple states against a global biotech company that allowed an unapproved genetically modified corn seed trait to be introduced into a foreign market resulting in US corn exports to that country being rejected and turned away. US farmers involved in the suits have participated in a $1.5 billion global class settlement approved by the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas: In Re: Syngenta AG MIR162 Corn Litigation, 2:14-md-02591-JWL-JPO.
Attorney Barry Deacon has also battled the opioid manufacturers and distributors in jointly representing a number of Texas counties and hospital districts in the nationwide fight to curb the opioid crisis. See, In Re: Texas Opioid Litigation, Master File No. 2018-63587.
Barry Deacon Law
1005 Congress Ave, #900, Austin, TX 78701
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Construction Law
- Construction Defects, Construction Litigation
- Agricultural Law
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24096725
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- Exceptional Service Award
- Riceland Foods, Inc.
- For his leadership and successful representation of Riceland in the nationwide litigation involving the discovery of an unapproved genetically engineered rice in the U.S. commercial rice supply.
- Awarded Outstanding Attorney
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- State Bar of Texas  # 24096725
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Arkansas Bar Association
- ATX Personal Injury Law Firm Website
- Barry Deacon Law Blog
- What Happens in an Accident with an Uninsured Driver?
November 21, 2022
- What Are The Three Collisions in A Car Crash?
November 21, 2022
- Who Is at Fault in a Swimming Pool Accident in Texas?
November 20, 2022