Free Consultation: (972) 379-9049Tap to Call This Lawyer
Benton R Patterson III

Benton R Patterson III

Trademark and Copyright Attorney
  • Intellectual Property, Trademarks
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
    Intellectual Property
    Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
Additional Practice Area
  • Copyright
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Texas A&M University School of Law
Placeholder image for education.
University of North Texas
University of North Texas Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas  # 24095088
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn Inn of Court
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Panelist, Legal Careers Presentation, Denton, TX
University of North Texas PreLaw Program
Websites & Blogs
Firm website
Legal Answers
257 Questions Answered
Q. What do I bring to a child support hearing requested by the other parent after the department of Revenue proposed order?
A: Generally the main issue at a child support hearing is proof of your income. You may also want to have a list of any direct payments that you received, if any. If you receive the child support then DOR may still represent you. Contact them directly for guidance.
Q. what do i need to do so that my husband and I can legally raise my best friends baby while her and the dad are in prison
A: Both parents need to sign a temporary guardianship agreement designating you as the guardian for the child. Speak to a local family lawyer who can help you with this legal document.
Q. Looking to modify an existing child support order that has not been reviewed since 2011.
A: Child support is based on each parent's income or ability to earn income if they are not working. If you are able to work as a nurse but choose to stay home the court can impute income to you as if you were working. The imputed income will be used to calculate the child support.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Patterson Legal
2310 N Henderson Ave.
STE 724
Dallas, TX 75206
Telephone: (972) 379-9049