Brent Glenn graduated from The University of Chicago Law School in 2000. He began his career at top law firms in Chicago and Washington, D.C. including Winston & Strawn and Sheppard Mullin. At that time, he concentrated his legal career on commercial real estate matters including real estate finance of both borrowers and lenders, commercial real estate sales, purchases and leases. In addition, he provided real estate support in corporate transactions valued at more than a billion dollars.
In 2017, Brent opened his own practice in Barrington, Illinois. In addition to commercial real estate, his practice now includes a focus on residential real estate, estate planning, probate and trust administration. Brent brings his extensive large law firm experience to his own firm, giving his clients first-rate legal expertise coupled with personalized attention.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
We offer a 1-hour free consultation for estate planning, probate and trust administration matters.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- As lead attorney: 1. Represented various tenants in office and retail leasing transactions 2. Represented landlords in leasing transactions for both triple net and modified gross leases for industrial, office and retail space 3. Supervised a paralegal and a junior attorney, represented net lease focused private equity companies in the acquisition, leasing, disposition, financing and management of industrial and office properties with value in excess of $200 million 4. Represented banks making loans secured by commercial real estate
- Winston & Strawn LLP
- Represented owners of industrial, office and retail properties in leasing transactions for both existing space and new construction. Represented owners of multi-family properties in joint venture and refinancing transaction valued in excess of $140 million.
- McGuireWoods LLP
- Represented a multinational company as lead attorney with respect to more than 30 fee properties and more than 30 domestic leases in a $1 billion corporate deal. Represented condominium developers with respect to the acquisition, construction, conversion and financing of condominium projects.
- Mariscal, Weeks, McIntyre & Friedlander
- Drafted a wide range of leases and subleases for retail power center property owners in existing and new construction settings. Drafted a wide range of leases and subleases for office, industrial and wireless antenna projects for both the landlord and the tenant in existing and new construction settings. Drafted a range of property management documents for retail property owners including consents, amendments, renewals, terminations, licenses.
- Piper Marbury Rudnick and Wolfe
- Represented various landlords in retail leasing for existing and new construction spaces. Represented REITs, developers, pension funds and banks in various transactions and matters regarding purchase and sale of real estate, debt and equity financing, construction and workouts.
- University of Chicago
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Brigham Young University
- B.S. (1997) | Zoology
- Business Entity Basics
- Zinerva Publishing, LLC
- Law Offices of Brent Glenn