I offer services in U.S. immigration law worldwide and divorce cases in Puerto Rico. In my immigration practice I dedicate my days to helping couples obtain K1 visas and their corresponding adjustment of status. Waivers (601A), removal of conditions petitions and naturalization procedures are also part of my daily work. I also have hands on experience with employment based immigration as for example, TN and H1B visas. Additionally, I have extensive experience handling U visa petitions. I have helped thousands of people worldwide in their cases in USCIS and U.S. Embassies and Consulates. In my practice in Puerto Rico I handle particularly divorce matters.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
Five minute free phone consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and ATH Móvil are accepted.
- Contingent Fees
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of Puerto Rico - Río Piedras
- York University
- LL.M. (2017) | International Taxation
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Certified Notary
- Puerto Rico Supreme Court
- Attorney's Website - feel free to leave us a message
- Attorney's Immigration Blog