Carrying on a family tradition, Carolyn Friedman Frank has followed in her father's footsteps. Carolyn is partner in Friedman, Rodman & Frank that has roots in the Miami Beach firm of Harvey D. Friedman, P. A., the firm started by her father in 1976.
Her work in personal injury includes, workers' compensation, medical malpractice, products liability and nursing home negligence.
Carolyn Friedman Frank was admitted to the Florida State Bar in 1996, after earning her Juris Doctorate at the University of Miami. She did her undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania, where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree.
Carolyn is married to an attorney who serves as labor law counsel for an international company.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A.
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Pennsylvania
- Florida State Bar  # 91138
- - Current
- Carolyn Friedman Frank's Website Profile
- Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A. Website
- South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- Florida Product Liability Lawsuits Related to Defective Toys
13 January 2021
- Ceiling Fan Recall May Result in Florida Product Liability Lawsuit
7 January 2021
- Florida Oral Contraceptive Injury Lawsuits
5 January 2021