Charles R. Lipcon has represented victims of cruise ship personal injury and cruise line sexual assault and claims for more than 50 years. His firm, Lipcon, Margulies & Winkleman, P.A., has successfully handled more than 3,000 cases and recovered well over $300 million on behalf of their clients.
Mr. Lipcon was named "Lawyer of the Year" in Admiralty & Maritime by US News & World Report (Miami) in 2020 and his firm is named to "Best Law Firms" by US News & World Report.
Mr. Lipcon and his firm can assist with the following types of accidents and injuries:
- Cruise Ship Passenger Accidents
- Cruise Ship Sexual Assault
- Cruise Ship Crewmember Injuries
- Cruise ship shore excursions
- Cruise Ship medical malpractice
- Cruise ship class actions
- Boating, yacht, jet ski, parasailing, scuba diving, snorkeling accidents
- Barge, cargo, tanker & fishing accidents and injuries
- Hotel, Resort & Vacation accidents and injuries
- Hotel, Resort & Vacation sexual assaults
Mr. Lipcon has written several publications including "Unsafe on the High Seas", "The Cruise Line Law Reporter" and "Seafarers Rights". He has been featured on major news networks like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Fox News, and more.
Contact Mr. Lipcon and his team for a free confidential consultation.