Claimed Lawyer ProfileBronzeBlawgsearch
- Consumer Law
- Criminal Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- West Virginia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Coxwell & Associates, PLLC
- Mississippi College School of Law
- West Virginia State University
- West Virginia State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Hinds County Bar Association
- Hinds County Young Lawyers
- Mississippi Attorneys for Constitutional Justice
- Phi Delta Phi fraternity
- Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Websites & Blogs
- Charles R. Mullins's Website Profile
- Coxwell & Associates, PLLC Website
- Mississippi Consumer Help Blog
- Avoid having too much or too little income tax withheld.
5 September 2017
- Are you getting your Tax Credit for Mortgage Interest paid in your Chapter 13?
31 August 2017
- 3 Reasons To Move Your Checking Account Before Filing Bankruptcy
19 June 2017
- I got a letter from the IRS. What should I do?
15 June 2017
- Did you save a copy of your tax return?
14 June 2017
- IRS Phone Scams
13 June 2017
- If you wait too long to file a Chapter 7, you might lose your eligibility to do so.
16 November 2016
- I am drowning in medical bills. Help?
15 November 2016
- Can I get back wages that were garnished if I file bankruptcy?
14 November 2016
Contact & Map