Free Consultation: (417) 501-5650Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am experienced in a wide variety of legal matters. I have successfully handled some of the most serious felonies and criminal investigations to very basic traffic and ordinance violations.
In addition, I practice in the areas of Small Business Planning and Consulting, LLC and Corporation Filing and Consulting, and Personal Injury Law.
Contact me today for a free consultation. It won't cost a dime to see if I can help!
Clint Allen: 417-501-5650
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Only on the cases that law permits contingent fees, and only under certain circumstances.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 71763
- English: Spoken, Written
- Clint Allen Attorney at Law, LLC.
- - Current
- The Law Offices of Allen & Rector, P.C.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Law
- Honors: CALI award in State and Local Government Law
- Activities: Numerous trial preparation classes
- Missouri State University
- B.S. (2016) | Criminology
- Activities: Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity
- Excellence in cross-examination of police officers
- Your DUI Pro
- The Missouri Bar  # 71763
- The Missouri Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map