Cody is an attorney representing clients in Pullman, Moscow, Lewiston and Clarkston. His practice includes civil litigation, personal injury, estate planning, business planning, landlord tenant, real estate, among others.
Cody was born in Moscow and grew up in Colton and Pullman and is a proud Washington State University Cougar.
Prior to becoming an attorney Cody worked in the non-profit world managing an organization dedicated to home rehabilitation and repair for veterans, seniors, and low-income families. Later he worked in media relations for the nation's foremost food safety law firm in Seattle, Washington.
Cody and his family came back to the Palouse region because they love the area and all that it offers.
Cody has been profiled in Washington State Magazine for his work in the non-profit field as well as the Lewiston Tribune and Whitman County Gazette.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- University of Idaho College of Law
- Honors: Deans List
- Washington State Bar Association  # 49816
- Idaho State Bar Association  # 9906
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association