Boutique practice in Palm Desert for 25 years "A TOP LAWYER FOR ACCIDENT AND DUI CLIENTS"
“TOP LAWYER” - Palm Springs Life-(DUI/PI)-2011-19
“TOP LAWYER”- Inland Empire Magazine Nov. ‘16
PERFECT 10.0 AVVO Peer Rating
“PREEMINENT” Rating - Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
“BEST Attorneys of America” Selected by “Rue” Limited to Top 100 Attys/state
CALIFORNIA'S TOP 10 ATTORNEYS
TOP ATTORNEYS North America
10 BEST ATTORNEYS For California
Legal Eagle "Best and Brightest Legal Minds" by Palm Springs Life- June 2016
Man of the Year 7 times- including the City of Palm Desert and the City of Hope.
Dale Gribow Day proclaimed 4 x’s.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Serious Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
on ACCIDENT cases
- Spanish: Spoken
- Lead attorney
- Law Office Dale Gribow
- Univ of Southern Calif
- Undergraduate Degree
- Loyola Law School
- Law Degree
- Man of the Year
- City of Palm Desert
- Man of the Year
- City of Hope
- Proclaimed 4 Times
- Dale Gribow Day
- TOP LAWYER 2011-17 DUI/PI
- TOP LAWYER PALM SPRING LIFE
- 10.0 perfect rating
- - Current
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- active member
- - Current
- CALIFORNIA DUI LAWYERS ASSOCIATION
- - Current
- California State Bar # 45273
- - Current
- National Association Criminal Defense Lawyers
- DALE GRIBOW ON THE LAW
- COACHELLA VALLEY WEEKLY
- SOCIETY COLUMNIST
- THE DESERT SUN NEWSPAPER
- DALE GRIBOW ON THE LAW
- HERALD EXAMINER
- ACCIDENTALLY SPEAKING, WEEKLY RADIO SHOW
- HOW TO WRITE A MED/LEGAL REPORT, INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS, BEVERLY HILLS ANNUALLY
- ANNUAL SPEAKER
- PRE EMINENT RATING
- Martindale Hubbell
- Dale Gribow Law Blog
- You need immediate legal help if you’re involved in a domestic violence situation
12 November 2016
- For motorcycle riders, the love of the open road comes with increased risks
5 November 2016
- The benefits of having a good business lawyer
29 October 2016
- What Palm Springs residents need to know about estate planning
22 October 2016
- Why it’s important to retain a real estate lawyer
15 October 2016
- What to look for before you hire a personal injury lawyer
8 October 2016
- Identifying defendants in a truck accident case
1 October 2016
- The benefits of hiring a car accident lawyer
24 September 2016
- Proving negligence is the key to winning a wrongful death case
17 September 2016
- Q. My brothers ex-wife changing personal info in his file, and using SS number to acquire credit.
- A: more info needed. did you have a lawyer assist with RO? if so s/he will be in the best position to assist you. usually, a criminal lawyer is questioned about how to get someone out of trouble. the opposite is usually contacting the police? have you done that yet?
- Q. case was dismissed, but I want to see what evidence was found at arrest. how/where do I get it?
- A: more info needed. i would ask for the public defender managing that office and if i did not get anywhere i would contact the public defender for the county
- Q. If an unlicensed driver was driving my car with me in it and someone hits them am I at fault?
- A: more info needed. if your car is not at fault then the issue may be how much, if any, you can collect with an uninsured vehicle. clearly, you can collect for damage to your vehicle but maybe not for your injuries pain and suffering. if your car is at fault then you have personal exposure up to $15k.
- Q. If given a UD Feb 1st, and i already responded to it. However I've called there is still no court date. Can I sue them?
- A: more info needed. there can be several reasons as to why there is no court date............it is up to the other side to pursue this. maybe you don't want to upset the apple cart?? anyone can sue for anything........the issue is whether you would prevail and if so for how much and then whether you could collect on a judgment......and of course whether it would be worth it for you to spend your money on a lawyer charging you on an hourly.
- Q. A FELONY THAT IN A PLEE BARGAIN HAD TO SIGN SOMETHING THAT MADE IT NON REDUCEABLE , IT WAS NOT A VIOLENT CRIME
- A: More info is needed to properly evaluate your case. The best person to ask is the lawyer who represented you and has all the info. However, it is always a good idea to contact a local attorney that handles these cases in the courthouse to which you are ordered to appear. In other words, I am in Palm Springs and you don’t want to hire a Palm Springs lawyer for an Orange Co case. Most criminal and accident lawyers will offer a free consultation to review the facts. The case will depend on how the evidence was obtained and the details regarding the stop and arrest, as well as a review of the facts of your case. Call a local attorney to discuss this matter in more detail and request an appointment. Don't discuss your matter on a platform like this as what you say can be used against you. If you need help finding a good lawyer, please contact me at 760 8377500 or email@example.com for names of lawyers in your area. Good Luck Dale Gribow Attorney at Law “TOP LAWYER” Palm Springs Life 73-061 El Paseo, Suite 220 Palm Desert, CA 92260 Office - 760-837-7500 Fax - 760 837-7502 Dale@DaleGribowLaw.com www.DaleGribowLaw.com
- Q. False statement was made and ammended, what happens next?
- A: more info needed. I personally would not want you to talk to the ins co or anyone else!!!!! I think you should have a lawyer to talk on your behalf. You can only get yourself in trouble for giving false info to a police officer. your lying won't change liability if the other party is at fault. it might affect the way the ins co deals with you as you had a responsibility to cooperate with your ins co and you were caught lying???
- Q. Is there a site where I could download 1381 form for California so I could send it to an inmate
- A: PURSUANT TO PENAL CODE SECTION 1381 OR 1381.5 ... section [1381 or 1381.5], I desire and hereby demand, that I be [brought to trial/sentenced] on the......
- Q. Can I sue a DRP repair shop for omitting replacement parts and tampering/flashing car computer and security system?
- A: MORE INFO NEEDED YOU CAN SUE ANYONE AT any time FOR ANYTHING. THE ISSUE IS USUALLY IS IT WORTH THE MONEY YOU WILL SPEND FOR LEGAL AND WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF WINNING? AS A RULE, ONLY ACCIDENT CASES ARE HANDLED ON A CONTINGENCY. THUS A LAWYER WOULD ASK FOR MONEY TO PUT IN TRUST FOR THE CONSULTATION AND REPRESENTATION AND FILING AND EXPERTS ETC DOES YOU HAVE AN EXPERT TO TESTIFY THAT IT WAS DONE INCORRECTLY AND THAT IS THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS....?
- Q. Someone filed restraining order to stop my brother from contacting me without my permission.
- A: More info is needed to properly evaluate your case. If he has a case pending I would suggest talking to his lawyer for guidance and get the RO removed.. However, it is always a good idea to contact a local attorney that handles these cases in the courthouse to which you are ordered to appear. In other words, I am in Palm Springs and you don’t want to hire a Palm Springs lawyer for an Orange Co case. Most criminal and accident lawyers will offer a free consultation to review the facts. Call a local attorney to discuss this matter in more detail and request an appointment. Don't discuss your matter on a platform like this as what you say can be used against you. If you need help finding a good lawyer, please contact me at 760 8377500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for names of lawyers in your area. Good Luck