• Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
• Former Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
• Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
• Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
• Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.
• Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
• Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound? 18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
• Team Member, Wagner Labor Law National Moot Court Competition, Spring, 1985. Rank 2nd place out of 45 teams, New York Law School.
• Recipient, John N. Jewett Scholarship for Highest Grades in the First Year
• Arba N. Waterman Scholarship for Highest Grades in the Second Year
• American Law Book Company Prize for Overall Scholarly Achievement Third Year
• Bicycling crossed the United States four times with many other shorter trips;