Daniel G. Chertok
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
- New York, Federal court for the Northern District of New York
I had a happy childhood growing up on the north shore of Long Island. My wife and I moved to the capital district in 1986 after I had spent some time post-college in the steamship industry. I graduated Albany Law School in 1992 and have been practicing ever since.
My practice is fairly broad, as we have experience in various areas of legal practice. These include (but are not limited to) criminal defense and general litigation; realty transactions and litigation; Personal Injury cases; general estate planning and administration.
Our clients have a high degree of satisfaction, as proven by the number of return clients and referrals from them. We are a friendly "family" type firm, and we believe our approach makes people feel both comfortable and well represented. We also believe in the importance of informing our clients as a case progresses, which we think is appreciated.
Please feel free to call for a no obligation review of your legal matters. We promise to get you in to see an attorney within a couple of business days, at most.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Federal court for the Northern District of New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Albany Law School
- SUNY Maritime College
- B.S. | Marine Transportation Economics
- New York State Bar
- Greenfield Historical Society