Free Consultation: (501) 891-6000Tap to Call This Lawyer
Degen Clow

Degen Clow

Wilson & Haubert
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence...
  • Arkansas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawgsearchSocial Media

Degen Clow joined Wilson & Haubert in 2015 after serving as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for several years in Pulaski County. During that time, he spent almost every day in court, which he now considers his office away from the office. He developed confidence and, most importantly, learned what it takes to beat a criminal charge.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Juvenile Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • Free Consultation
    Free 30 minute consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Wilson & Haubert
- Current
Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
Prosecuting Attorneys Office for the 6th Judicial District of Arkansas
University of Arkansas - Little Rock
J.D. / Law
Professional Associations
Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Current
Arkansas State Bar
- Current
Articles & Publications
Jury Trials and Duck Hunting
Arkansas Law Blog
Speaking Engagements
Little Rock Fraternal Order of Police Quarterly Meeting, Little Rock FOP Lodge
Websites & Blogs
Arkansas Criminal Law
Arkansas Law Blog
Legal Answers
30 Questions Answered

Q. Can you have a fine for loitering?
A: Yes, it is a criminal offence.
Q. First time offender delivery .5 grams meth. Does first time offenders act apply?
A: Yes, you are eligible for act 346 (the first offenders act).
Q. I sold cigarettes to a minor for the first time & I was being tested on. What are my penalties & charges?
A: The penalty strictly depends on the court you are in. A good criminal defense attorney will be able to help you with this issue.
Q. My husband wants to buy me a golfcart to drive around town, is it legal to drive it in town?
A: No, unless you live in a private golfing community with special rules about golf carts on the private roads.
Q. Can someone (over the age of 21) receive a citation in the State of Arkansas (specifically Sherwood, AR) for talking on
A: Yes, you can be cited for that infraction in Sherwood. However, getting a good attorney can help you beat the ticket or at least keep it off your record.
Q. I have a case over a FTA on reckless driving and 2 driving on suspended tickets.I just was picked up on a warrant
A: A lawyer is money well spent, they may be able to help keep the infractions off of your record.
Q. I am a cdl driver I was making a right turn and a cycle ran underneath my trailer. I got a lane ticket should I fight it
A: Yes, you should fight the ticket. You want to keep the ticket off your record so you do not get points on your CDL.
Q. Can I get a ticket 2 months later after an accident. I found out my insurance had lapsed at the time of accident
A: It is not likely that you will receive a ticket that far after the event.
Q. I'm in Arkansas and the truck is in my name Cops said they chased it down bc my son didn't have dl when they get to it
A: You need to contact a local criminal defense attorney and speak about the specific facts.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Lonoke County Office
206 N 1st St
Cabot, AR 72023
Telephone: (501) 891-6000
Fax: (501) 372-1206
Saline County Office
301 Roya Lane # 1
Bryant, AR 72022
Telephone: (501) 891-6000
Fax: (501) 372-1206
Pulaski County Office
1 Riverfront Place, Suite 745
North Little Rock, AR 72114
Telephone: (501) 891-6000