My firm proudly helps people throughout East Texas with various types of legal matters. Our attorneys handle:
Personal Injury, Car Accidents, and Trucking Accidents
Family Law, Custody, and Divorce
Mediation and Arbitration
We offer flexible fees and reasonable cost legal services.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We offer contingency fee options for personal injury and car wreck cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer reduced fees based upon income in certain types of cases.
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Flowers Law Firm, P.C.
- - Current
- Arguello Hope & Associates
- Mostyn Law Firm
- The Freeman Law Firm
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- University of Texas - Tyler
- B.S. (2001) | Sociology
- Honors: Cum Laude
- AV Preeminent® Rating
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyer
- Texas Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas  # 24045882
- Jury Selection In The 21st Century: Doing It Right After Cortez and Vasquez
- Texas Insurance Law Symposium
- “Using Technology to Manage a Small Law Firm.” , 2017 Hon. Thomas A. Dunn Criminal Law CLE , Tyler, Texas
- Smith County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- “Solo Practice Growth: Efficiency, Technology & Cost Cutting.” , Solo Practice Institute , Houston, Texas
- University of Houston Law Center
- Basic Mediation Certification
- A.A. White Dispute Resolution Center
- Advanced Family Law Mediation Certification
- Manousso Mediation Training
- The Flowers Law Firm, PC
- East Texas Personal Injury Attorney
- Will The Court Award My Spouse More in the Divorce?
25 September 2019
- What Is Community Property and Separate Property In Texas Divorces?
22 September 2019
- Can I Get A Name Change In A Texas Divorce?
19 September 2019
- Q. I need a lawyer regarding a car accident in tx
- A: Most car accident lawyers give free consultations. If your car wreck occurred in the Houston area, there are a LOT of options. Find someone you feel comfortable with and you feel you can trust and have good communication with. Find someone who has good reviews. And ask any prospective lawyer about their experiences actually trying cases (not just settling cases). Good luck.
- Q. The woman who hit my car claimed the only reason she swerved into me was because a coffee she'd ordered from a fast food
- A: She was driving the car. She was the person responsible for the safe operation of her vehicle. She was the person responsible for the safe handling of hot coffee. If she can't drink coffee and drive safely, she should not try. So, no. I would not agree with the woman that hit you.
- Q. I received a speeding ticket and it tells me to appear before a judge and gives a Post Office Box as the place to appear
- A: Call the court at the phone number listed on the ticket and ask them about the appropriate procedure for making an appearance.