Eric Reyes has been practicing law in Texas since 1988. He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Only 3% of all attorneys licensed to practice law in Texas are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law. Additionally, Eric Reyes was selected in 2015 by the National Trial Lawyers Association as one of the "Top 100 Trial Lawyers " in Texas in the area of Civil Plaintiff Law. This is an honor extended to attorneys that exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership in their respective state. In addition to litigation skills, the Texas Board of Legal Specialization considers the character and fitness of the attorney before certifying the applicant as board certified.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Eric Reyes Law Firm, P.C.
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- J.D. (1988) | Doctorate of Jurisprudence
- University of Texas - Arlington
- B.A. (1985) | Political Science and English
- Texas Bar College
- ANNOUNCEMENT: On January 25, 2018, the Texas Bar College Welcomes their New Member! AUSTIN – The Texas Bar College congratulates Eric Reyes on his membership in the College. Eric Reyes is the owner of the Eric Reyes Law Firm, P.C. He is double board certified in Personal Injury and Civil Law. The Texas Bar College, is an honorary society of lawyers, created by the Supreme Court of Texas in 1981, to recognize and encourage attorneys who maintain and enhance their professional skills and the quality of their service to the public by completing at least double the required hours of continuing legal education each year. The College also sponsors and assists in educational activities of significant merit, relevance, applicability to the legal profession. The Texas Bar College is an honorary society of lawyers who are possess both high ethical standards and improved education.
- Voted "Top 100 Lawyers" in Texas
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas State Bar # 16794350
- - Current
- Eric Reyes Inducted to Texas College Bar
- Eric Reyes
- Workers Compensation Claims, Law Seminar 2012, Arlington Texas
- Legal Skills Seminar Inc
- Spoke at seminar regarding the rights and remedies pursuant to the Texas Labor Code regarding workers compensation claims.
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified Civil Law
- National Board Trial Advocacy
- Board Certified Trial Advocacy (pre-trial law)
- National Board Trial Advocacy
- The Eric Reyes Law Firm, P.C. Website
- Eric Reyes' Website
- Fort Worth Injury Attorney Blog
- Spoliation of Evidence
6 June 2019
- What is a summary judgement?
20 January 2019
- Eric Reyes recognized by Texas Bar College
19 January 2019
- On the job injury
20 September 2018
- When someone says they have to file a lawsuit to take the case to court what does that mean?
28 August 2018
- In fell in a store in Oak Cliff Dallas. I need help!
7 March 2018
- The insurance company adjuster wants to take my statement? What should I do ?
25 February 2018
- My Employer Did Not Carry Workers’ Compensation Insurance and I had an Accident, Can I sue him?
15 February 2018
8 February 2018