Free Consultation: (802) 779-9771Tap to Call This Lawyer
Erin GallivanLarson & Gallivan Law, PLC | Injury and Workers Compensation
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
I have been representing Vermonters in workers compensation claims since 2000. I graduated from Lehigh University in 1993 and Northeastern University School of Law in 1998. After law school, I clerked with a federal judge in Vermont. I also do estate planning, real estate, and advise condo/homeowner associations, small businesses, and independent schools. I live in Brandon, Vermont with two children.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Homeowners Association, Residential Real Estate
- Education Law
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Partner | Workers Compensation
- Larson & Gallivan Law, PLC
- - Current
- Associate | Partner
- Meub Gallivan & Larson, Attorneys PLC
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- Lehigh University
- B.A. (2003) | Psychology
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Vermont State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Larson & Gallivan | Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Law
6 Questions Answered
- Q. If you file bankruptcy, does a list get sent out to all the surrounding banks, etc?
- A: Notification of the bankruptcy filing only gets sent to creditors or other relevant parties. There is no list sent out to all banks.
- Q. How do I find out if someone has filed for bankrupty whether personal or business?
- A: Court filings are public documents, go to (or possibly call) the Bankruptcy Court and ask.
- Q. Does a hospital need the patient's consent to release medical information for worker's compensation
- A: Yes.
Contact & Map