Free Consultation: (802) 779-9771Tap to Call This Lawyer
Erin Gallivan

Erin Gallivan

Larson & Gallivan Law, PLC | Injury and Workers Compensation
  • Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Estate Planning ...
  • Vermont
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

I have been representing Vermonters in workers compensation claims since 2000. I graduated from Lehigh University in 1993 and Northeastern University School of Law in 1998. After law school, I clerked with a federal judge in Vermont. I also do estate planning, real estate, and advise condo/homeowner associations, small businesses, and independent schools. I live in Brandon, Vermont with two children.

Practice Areas
Workers' Compensation
Personal Injury
Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Homeowners Association, Residential Real Estate
Education Law
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Partner | Workers Compensation
Larson & Gallivan Law, PLC
- Current
Associate | Partner
Meub Gallivan & Larson, Attorneys PLC
U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
Lehigh University
B.A. (2003) | Psychology
Placeholder image for education.
Northeastern University School of Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Vermont State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Larson & Gallivan | Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Law
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered
Q. If you file bankruptcy, does a list get sent out to all the surrounding banks, etc?
A: Notification of the bankruptcy filing only gets sent to creditors or other relevant parties. There is no list sent out to all banks.
Q. How do I find out if someone has filed for bankrupty whether personal or business?
A: Court filings are public documents, go to (or possibly call) the Bankruptcy Court and ask.
Q. Does a hospital need the patient's consent to release medical information for worker's compensation
A: Yes.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Larson & Gallivan Law, PLC
128 Merchants Row
Suite 405
Rutland, VT 05701
Telephone: (802) 779-9771
Fax: (802) 779-9786
Monday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Wednesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: We also have additional hours by appointment