My training taught me to be a detail oriented, analytical thinker, problem solver and effective communicator. My experience in diverse settings fostered that skill set. I have marketed my practice and businesses, mentored teams with high retention rates, and served businesses and consumers with a focus on empathy and integrity. I have substantive knowledge in the following areas of expertise: Estate planning, probate, employment, healthcare, real estate, banking, corporate, transactional, environmental and contractual law. My strengths include: - Mentoring, coaching and encouraging - Effectively communicating, both verbally and in writing - Accepting Responsibility and Accountability - Managing projects and teams with a positive attitude and successful results - Meeting budgets and deadlines - Investigating, Analyzing and Solving Problems
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Agricultural Law
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Medical Cannabis Law
Free in-person consultations are available for estate planning and personal injury. Other matters will be pre-qualified via a free telephone consultation with the attorney.
- Credit Cards Accepted
I accept contingent fees only on certain types of cases at my sole discretion, after a review of the facts.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I offer free consultations by email, telephone, or in person, depending on the type of case you have. My fees may be fixed, hourly, or contingent, depending on the type of case you have.
- New York
- Boston University School of Law
- Juris Doctor (1987) | Society for Law and Public Policy Studies, Research Assistant, and Harvard Law School Negotiation Project.
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Book Award. Joseph Tauro Scholar.
- Activities: Student Bar Association. Research Assistant.
- Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Arts (1984) | Accounting - Business Administration
- Activities: Accounting Aid Society, Student Senate, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance