Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24043904
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founding Shareholder
- Sandoval & Waldman, PLLC
- Associate Attorney
- Roven-Kaplan, LLP
- FELA (Federal Employers' Liability Act) Litigation.
- South Texas College of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- State Bar of Texas  # 24043904
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Sandoval Law Firm, PLLC
- What Texas Cities Does Sandoval Law Firm Serve?
- What Types of Cases Does Sandoval Law Firm Handle
- How Do you Pay Attorney's Fees in a Personal Injury Case?
- Does Your Personal Injury Lawyer Need to be Located Where you Live?
Contact & Map