Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Social Security Disability
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
We will discuss your situation with you in order to determine whether we can assist you.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Usual rate is $150/hr.
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1981)
- Honors: Moot Court Honors Team
- Eastern Illinois University
- B.A. (1978) | Pol. Sci.
- Honors: Dean's List 1977, 1978
Articles & Publications
- State Taxation of Endorsement and Royalty Income of Professonal Athletes
- Journal of State Taxation
Websites & Blogs
1 Questions Answered
- Q. How long will it take to getmy interview date?
- A: Our practice is in Central Illinois. In our experience, standard processing through the St. Louis, MO office is 6 months. However, certain factors may lengthen the process, such as: country of origin, criminal history, FBI background check.
Contact & Map