“Jay” has more than 25 years of experience handling all types of personal injury cases. Upon graduation from law school, Jay clerked for the Honorable Judith Yaskin J.S.C. in the Civil Division, Mercer County. Jay then spent many years handling cases on behalf of insurance companies. He now focuses his practice on the representation of individuals hurt at work or due to the negligence of others. As a result of his experience working on behalf of insurance companies, Jay has the benefit of understanding how insurance companies defend cases. His clients enjoy the benefits of that experience.
Jay is admitted to practice in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of Villanova School of Law and obtained his B.A. from Villanova University with minors in political science and economics.
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Villanova University
- B.A. (1990) | minors in Political Science and Economics
- New Jersey State Bar  # 043321993
- - Current
- Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen, LLC
- Can I Collect Workers’ Compensation for COPD?
24 November 2020
- How Severe are Tree Trimming Injuries?
26 October 2020
- Are Essential Workers Eligible for Workers’ Compensation?
22 October 2020