Jeffrey B. NovakAttorney- Tiveron Law PLLC
- Business Law, Personal Injury, Estate Planning
- New York
Jeffrey B. Novak is an attorney practicing in Tiveron Law’s Litigation Department with a focus on Business & Corporate Law.
Mr. Novak graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Buffalo with a major in Political Science and History. He received his legal education from the George Washington University Law School while interning for the Army Environmental Law Division. Mr. Novak also served as a summer Law Clerk for the United States Attorney's Office for the Western District of New York and as a Judicial Intern for the United States District Court for the Western District of New York.
Mr. Novak has experience with Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Estates and Commercial litigation. Super Lawyers® has recognized Jeffrey three years running as a “Rising Star” for distinguished excellence in Business Litigation. Outside of his legal practice Mr. Novak has been a member of the ProZoo Board of the Buffalo Zoological Society and a tutor with Lawyers for Learning.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- English: Spoken, Written
- Tiveron Law PLLC
- The George Washington University Law School
- Super Lawyers- Rising Star
- Thompson Reuters
- State Bar of New York  # 4882502
- Erie County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Facing a Successor Liability Claim
- Buffalo Law Journal
- ProZoo Board of the Buffalo Zoological Society
- Lawyers for Learning
- HoganWillig Blog
- Can I be Liable for the Things I Say on Social Media?
July 19, 2022
- Spring Real Estate Market Tips
May 23, 2022
- Selecting a Business Entity
June 22, 2021