Jeffrey D. Frederick, Esq. is a partner of Frederick & Hagle. Mr. Frederick graduated with high honors from Chicago Kent College of Law in 1982, where he consistently achieved academic excellence and was in the top 10% percent of his class.
Jeffrey D. Frederick became a member of this law firm in 1982. He limits his practice to personal injury and consequently has been able to focus his practice of law on representing those individuals who have been injured as a result of an automobile collision, a defective product or while working in construction. Additionally, Jeffrey Frederick also handles workers compensation cases as well as other serious personal injury cases.
Mr. Frederick obtained a twenty-two million dollar judgment in Iroquois County, Illinois which he obtained in a wrongful death case. On numerous occasions throughout his career, he has achieved awards in excess of one million dollars for his clients. He has been successful in aiding thousands of people to obtain the compensation they deserve.
As a result of his large awards, Mr. Frederick holds the distinction of being inducted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership to this group is limited to those attorneys who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in advocacy and have obtained judgments for their clients of one million dollars or more. In 2009 Mr. Frederick was awarded the distinction of being a Leading Lawyer in Illinois.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lawyer / Partner
- Frederick & Hagle
- - Current
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Honors: With High Honors
- Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement
- Illinois State Bar
- - Current
- General Assembly Senate Bill 1200, Tort Trends
- Jeffrey Frederick
- Frederick and Hagle
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CARPAL TUNNEL SETTLEMENTS IN ILLINOIS
11 June 2019
- How much is my case worth?
11 March 2019
- Truck Accident Statistics in Illinois
5 February 2019
- Who is responsible for paying medical bills after a traffic accident?
2 January 2019
- How to Handle an FCE
13 December 2018
- Common Causes of Motor Vehicle Accidents
6 November 2018
- Hurt in a Wreck? Seek the Compensation You Deserve with Our Auto Accident Lawyers
10 October 2018
- Pickup Truck Accidents are on the Rise in Illinois
1 October 2018
- Should I hire an attorney for my car accident?
31 August 2018
http://www.frederickandhagle.com/ 217-903-4862 At Frederick & Hagle we represent construction accident cases in Urbana, IL and throughout Central Illinois. We can provide experienced personal injury counsel and maximize the recovery of...