Jennifer McKennaTeach people… Help families… Change lives for generations
- Estate Planning, Probate, Business Law ...
- Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma
Your family is not like any other family. I am not like any other attorney.
I love my job and I am good at it. This is not a document/binder service. My first goal is
to ensure clients are fully informed regarding all aspects of their situation and the details
of every available option.
I am more qualified. Estate planning, asset protection, business succession, and other
elder law issues are the focus of my practice. These issues are complex. I spend hours
each week learning new aspects of this area of law and how they impact real people. This
laser focus allows me to confidently guide my clients whether that is creating a secure
plan, unique for my client or finding the best solution to a problem that cannot be avoided.
I care about my clients and their families. I am proactive in protecting my clients, their
assets and their privacy. Solid advice and properly executed documents allow my clients
to enjoy the more important things in life.
Acting without the advice of an experienced attorney significantly increases the chances
that you or your family will encounter legal obstacles in the future.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Kansas Supreme Court
- ID Number: 24150
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 61417
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- ID Number: 20554
- University of Tulsa College of Law
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- The Missouri Bar  # 61417
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 20554
- Kansas State Bar  # 24150