Jessica practices as an attorney in the areas of Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Probate Administration and Elder Law. In addition, Jessica is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediator. Prior to starting her own firm, Law Office of Jessica Lynn Silva, PLLC, Jessica was an Associate Attorney with Panouses Law Group.
Before practicing law, Jessica garnered legal experience through her previous roles as Judicial Assistant to Brevard County Judge David E. Silverman for four years, and as a Civil Litigation Paralegal, Real Estate Paralegal, Certified Notary Signing Agent, Real Estate Agent, Florida Mortgage Broker, Real Estate Investor and Property Manager.
Jessica was born in Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB). However, she grew up traveling the United States and overseas as the daughter of a military family. She then married a (soon to retire) United States Air Force Officer from Hawaii, and traveled the United States again, this time as a military wife. She and her husband are parents to their three children; two boys and a girl. Jessica enjoys volunteering at her church and within the community. She also enjoys quality time with her family and friends, kayaking, boating, listening to podcasts, interior decorating, reading, modeling and voiceovers.
Jessica's education consists of:
• Associate’s Degree in Paralegal from Johnston Community College
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management from Minot State University
• Master’s Degree in Executive Leadership/Counseling from Liberty University
• Law Degree from Florida A&M College of Law
• Member of Brevard County Bar Association
• Board Member of Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers
• Member of The Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court
• Member of The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division