Immigration attorney Jesus Martinez has your best interest at heart. As the son of immigrants, he understands the fears and concerns clients have with their case. Lawyer Jesus will fight for you to get the best immigration result possible.
El abogado de inmigración Jesús Martínez tiene su mejor interés en el corazón. Como hijo de inmigrantes, comprende los temores y las preocupaciones que los clientes tienen con su caso. El abogado Jesús luchará por usted para obtener el mejor resultado de inmigración posible.
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
Free personal injury consultations. Immigration consultations have a small fee.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 322175
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Staff Attorney
- Services, Immigrant Rights & Education Network
- Litigated defensive asylum applications at the San Francisco Immigration Court.
- California Western School of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- Wiley W. Manuel Award
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc.
- State Bar of California  # 322175
- WestLaw Next Legal Research Certification
- Thomson Reuters
- Jesus Martinez Immigration Attorney - Abogado de Inmigracion
- Q. If I call the police on my dad will my mom and I get deported because of how we got our papers?
- A: You should obtain a consultation from an attorney in your case. This is complex.
- Q. Is there anything I can do so someone I love in order for her to get documentation without marriage?
- A: Unfortunately, if she does not have DACA, USCIS is not accepting initial applications. She should obtain a legal consultation to see if she is eligible for anything.
- Q. I need help divorcing my husband and applying for assylum
- A: I agree with my colleague. For your asylum case, you should definitely speak with an immigration attorney and not try to do this alone.