Claimed Lawyer Profile
I was born and raised in Kansas. After high school, I enlisted in the United States Air Force. After serving in the Air Force, I attended Washburn University School of Law.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
For certain cases, after careful consideration, I take on a contingency basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Dakota
- Tolliver Law Firm, P.C.
- Crowley Fleck, PLLP
- Washburn University School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: Dean's Honors; Certificate in Advocacy with Distinction; Certificate in Natural Resources Law with Distinction.
- Wyoming State Bar
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association
- North Dakota State Bar  # 07851
- Montana State Bar  # 13143
- Idaho State Bar  # 9872
Contact & Map