Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have been helping clients receive compensation for personal injuries and representing clients in family law matters for over thirty years.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
Call (813) 759-1224 for free case evaluation or consultation; submit a question on our website at www.byrd-law.com
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted; cards do not have to be in client's name
We accept certain cases on a contingency fee arrangement in which case you pay no fees or costs unless we win.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We charged reasonable fees and will discuss those with you at the free consultation. Call now at (813) 59-1224
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Byrd & Barnhill, P.L.
- - Current
- See http://www.byrd-law.com for up to date information about my current law practice.
- Trinkle, Redman, Swanson & Byrd
- Commercial litigation, personal injury and wrongful death, divorce, alimony, custody, and real estate and probate lawsuits.
- State Representative and Speaker of the House (2002-2004)
- Florida House of Representatives
- Served the citizens of East Hillsborough County Florida in the State Legislature and served as Speaker of the House.
- Caffey & Byrd
- General civil litigation including personal injury, auto accidents, wrongful death, divorce, custody and support, criminal defense, commercial litigation, probate litigatin and real estate lawsuits.
- Auburn University
- B.S. | Business Administration
- University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
- J.D. | Law
- Florida Bar
- - Current
- Alabama Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map