Serving Marion and Alachua Counties since 1996, Mr. Culver has handled a variety of cases which involve family law and probate issues. Mr. Culver is a Navy veteran and a graduate of the University of Florida School of Law.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
Credit Cards Accepted
All types of cards.
- Jonathan P Culver, PA
- University of Florida
- Honors: Editor in Chief, Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Florida State Bar  # 49700
- - Current