Criminal defense attorney practicing in Will, Du Page, Cook, Kane, Kendall and surrounding areas handling matter from minor traffic tickets, DUIs, domestic battery, drugs cases, sex cases and all misdemeanors and felonies.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Intellectual Property
- Juvenile Law
Free consultation over the phone
Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card and Visa
- 6th Circuit
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Ooink Law
- - Current
- Criminal defense firm handling matters in Will, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and the surrounding areas.
- Giamanco & Ooink
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Lawrence Technological University
- B.S. (1996) | Mechanical Engineering
- Q. My Mother is a Circuit Clerk She filed a restraining order on me
- A: You need to hire an attorney to assist you with this matter. The last thing you want is an Order or Protection against you. Hire an attorney now.
- Q. I believe someone called the police on me but none have shown up yet.
- A: If the police do come to your door, say nothing and tell them that you will not answer any questions without your attorney present. If they say they are arresting you, you must go with them and you can not resist. They do not have to tell you why they are arresting you. If you are that concerned, you should hire a criminal defense attorney right away.
- Q. I receive a called about unpaid fees for supervision,this is almost 6 months after my court appearance,is this posible?
- A: This is very simple to verify. Contact the Circuit Court Clerk in the County where you case was and ask them if you owe any fees. The Clerk will be able to check their system and tell you what is owed.