Free Consultation: (773) 720-9736Tap to Call This Lawyer
Juan Ooink

Juan Ooink

Ooink Law
  • Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
  • Illinois
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Criminal defense attorney practicing in Will, Du Page, Cook, Kane, Kendall and surrounding areas handling matter from minor traffic tickets, DUIs, domestic battery, drugs cases, sex cases and all misdemeanors and felonies.

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
    DUI & DWI
    Intellectual Property
    Juvenile Law
    Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
Additional Practice Area
  • Traffic
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation over the phone
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Master Card and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
6th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
7th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Ooink Law
- Current
Criminal defense firm handling matters in Will, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and the surrounding areas.
Giamanco & Ooink
DePaul College of Law
J.D. (2003)
DePaul College of Law Logo
Lawrence Technological University
B.S. (1996) | Mechanical Engineering
Placeholder image for education.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
955 Questions Answered
Q. Are my only options for this traffic ticket to PLEAD GUILTY and pay or to show up to court and may pay more?
A: If those are the only options you were given, then yes. You should never just pay a moving violation ticket because it will go on your record as a conviction and your insurance company will be able to see it. You should appear in court and request Court Supervision. Yes, you will pay an increased fine, but your insurance company will not be able to see this Court Supervision on your record. If you are still confused, you should hire an attorney to assist you.
Q. Would reporting my concern to internal affairs about my relatives being harassed by visits help my situation
A: You need to discuss your concerns with your attorney.
Q. What if a prosecutor is found committing misconduct and is fired. Should his court cases during that time be dismissed?
A: It all depends on the case and the misconduct. This is something you should be discussing with your attorney. Only your attorney will have the needed information in order to address your concerns. If you have not hire an attorney yet, you should do so right away.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Ooink Law
1947 Barrington Ave
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
Telephone: (773) 720-9736
Cell: (773) 720-9736