Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Yoruba: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Ivylaw Law Office, LLC
- - Current
- Manages the operation of the Law firm and concentrates in the practice of Immigration law and Family law.
- Judicial Intern
- Howard County Circuit Court
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- LL.M. | Law
- Scholarship, AILA National Conference
- AILA DC Chapter
- Maryland State Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association DC Chapter
- Prince Georges County Bar
- An overview of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas and Benefits, Immigration Workshop, Hyattsville
- Collaborative Practice Certification
- Collaborative Professionals Inc
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Maryland, If I file for full primary physical and legal custody for my child, am I able to also file for child support?
- A: Yes, you can request for child support in the same complaint that you filed." Complaint for custody and Child Support".
- Q. My husband's twins turn 18 this December. Does he have to petition the court to stop cs after that last month.
- A: If the child support is enforced through the office of child support. your husband can contact that office to modify or stop the child support for the 18 year old child. If the child is still in high school then until 19 years old.
Contact & Map