Free Consultation: (405) 568-4318Tap to Call This Lawyer
Keegan Kelley Harroz

Keegan Kelley Harroz

Harroz Law, PLLC
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Harroz Law is a full service law firm in Oklahoma City that is committed to providing quality, ethical and affordable legal representation to our clients. We believe in a whole client approach and as your attorney will strive to serve each client’s individual legal needs. We recognize that when it comes to your legal needs, there is no “one size fits all” solution. Harroz Law has a reputation in Oklahoma City for providing honest, hardworking and aggressive representation to its clients. We represent businesses and individuals in both civil and criminal matters in Oklahoma’s Municipal, State, and Federal courts.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Personal Injury
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • Municipal Law
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Insurance Claims
  • Bankruptcy
  • Business Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Insurance Defense
  • Military Law
  • Social Security Disability/SSI
Additional Practice Areas
  • Child Custody
  • Child Support
  • Guardianship
  • Name Change
  • Small Claims
  • Father's Rights
  • Grandparent Visitation
  • Drug Charges
  • Trial Attorney
  • Federal Court
  • Municipal Court
  • State Court
  • District Court
  • Paternity
  • LGBT Law
  • Free Consultation
    Call 405-568-4318 to schedule your free 30 minute strategy session.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Harroz Law accepts all major credit cards.
  • Contingent Fees
    Personal Injury claims only.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Harroz law accepts all forms of payment including all major credit cards, cash, checks, and money orders.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
10th Circuit
Federal Circuit
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
President + Attorney
Harroz Law, PLLC
- Current
Assistant Public Defender
Oklahoma County Public Defender Office
Oklahoma City University School of Law
J.D. / Law (2010)
Honors: Graduated in the top 10%
Texas Tech University - Texas Tech University
B.B.A. / Business Marketing (2005)
Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
Outstanding Volunteer Service
Oklahoma County Veteran Diversion Program
Outstanding Volunteer Service
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Outstanding Volunteer Service
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Academic Scholarship
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Academic Scholarship
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Professional Associations
Candian County Bar Association
- Current
- Current
Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Current
Oklahoma Bar Association
- Current
- Current
- Current
American Bar Association
- Current
Speaking Engagements
Preparing for Battle: The Law, Witness Preparation, Organization, Pre-trial Motions and Theme Identification, The Art of War: Prepare Your Trial Notebook for Battle, Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Oklahoma Bar Association
The Confrontation Clause and the Modern Jury Trial, Advanced Cross Examination, Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Oklahoma Bar Association
Certificates of Specialization are not Permitted in Oklahoma
Oklahoma Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
43 Questions Answered

Q. Can i get my felony possession conviction reduced to a misdemeanor now that law changed in Oklahoma?
A: No. The new law is not retroactive.
Q. Can family of a homicide victim make a request that accused defendant not be allowed to plea bargain?
A: You may ask the District Attorney to not offer a plea deal but the DA has no obligation to honor your request.
Q. Is there a Victim Impact Program for families of a homicide? If so, what is the sole purpose of such program?
A: VIP or Victim Impact Program is something different entirely. This is a 4 hour course that is usually put on by MADD or law enforcement. Anyone who is arrested for DUI/APC must take this class both as a condition of probation and a requirement with DPS to get their driver license reinstated.
Q. If you leave a county jail while in the custody but return within an hr do you get a harsh punishment?
A: The simple act of leaving means that the person Escaped from the county jail. That is an automatic felony offense and typically comes with a prison sentence.
Q. If someone is supposed to be in a 52 week batters class what will happen since he's not in a class?
A: The District Attorney's office has the option to revoke his probation and require him to do prison time.
Q. Yes i know that i was asking how long the judge has to make his/her decision on if i can or cant withdrawl my plea?
A: "NOTICE OF RIGHT TO APPEAL" Sentence to Incarceration, Suspended or Deferred: To appeal from this conviction, or order deferring sentence, on your plea of guilty, you must file in the District Court Clerk's Office a written Application to Withdraw your Plea of Guilty within ten (10) days from today's date. You must set forth in detail why you are requesting to withdraw your plea. The trial court must hold a hearing and rule upon your Application within thirty (30) days from the date it is filed. If the trial court denies your Application, you have the right to ask the Court of Criminal Appeals to review the District Court's denial by filing a Petition for Writ of Certiorari within ninety (90) days from the date of the denial. Within ten (10) days from the date the application to withdraw plea of guilty is denied, notice of intent to appeal and designation of record must be filed pursuant to Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals Rule 4.2(D). If you are indigent, you have the right to be represented on appeal by a court appointed attorney.
Q. If I am not court ordered do I have to u.a for my p.o
A: Yes.
Q. How would i go about withdrawling my plea after sentencing because of insufficient council?
A: You have 10 days from the date you pled guilty to file a motion with the court clerk to withdraw your plea.
Q. Possession of a firearm after former felony conviction- is it a 33% or 45% required sentence term before release?
A: Poss F/A afc is nonviolent meaning you must complete 30% of your time in order to start earning good time credits. You are also eligible for an ankle monitor after 60 days if your sentence is 5 years to do or less
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Harroz Law
625 NW 13th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Telephone: (405) 568-4318
Cell: (405) 496-5390
Fax: (405) 568-5308