Ms. Mule joined Therman Law Offices, LTD., in July, 2010. She concentrates her legal practice on cases concerning both personal injury and workers’ compensation. During her time at Therman Law, she has developed and strengthened her experience negotiating and settling cases at mediation and arbitration as well as trying cases to favorable verdict.
Mrs. Mulé received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in Sociology from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and her Juris Doctorate from John Marshall Law School– Chicago. She is admitted to the Illinois State Bar.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Free Consultation
- Senior Associate
- Therman Law Offices, LTD.
- - Current
- The John Marshall Law School
- University of Illinois - Chicago
- Illinois State Bar
- Kelli L. Mule's Website Profile
- Therman Law Offices, LTD. Website
- Chicago Injury Lawyers Blog
- Illinois Appellate Court Reverses Summary Judgment for Defendants in Elevator Injury Accident Case
18 November 2020
- Illinois Appellate Court Upholds Dismissal of Wrongful Death Action Involving Intoxicated Passenger on Public Bus
11 November 2020
- Illinois Court of Appeal Reverses Dismissal of Plaintiff’s Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress Claim
17 October 2020