Ms. Mule joined Therman Law Offices, LTD., in July, 2010. She concentrates her legal practice on cases concerning both personal injury and workers’ compensation. During her time at Therman Law, she has developed and strengthened her experience negotiating and settling cases at mediation and arbitration as well as trying cases to favorable verdict.
Mrs. Mulé received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in Sociology from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and her Juris Doctorate from John Marshall Law School– Chicago. She is admitted to the Illinois State Bar.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Senior Associate
- Therman Law Offices, LTD.
- - Current
- The John Marshall Law School
- University of Illinois - Chicago
- Illinois State Bar
- Kelli L. Mule's Website Profile
- Therman Law Offices, LTD. Website
- Chicago Injury Lawyers Blog
- Illinois Appellate Court Upholds Verdict for City in Bicycle Injury Accident Claim
21 July 2020
- Illinois Appellate Court Reverses Summary Judgment for Insurer in Dispute about Interpretation of Underinsured Motorist Policy
8 July 2020
- Illinois Court of Appeal Issues Opinion Interpreting UIM Policy Benefits in Car Accident Insurance Claim
19 June 2020