Free Consultation: (678) 541-6770Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kenneth Allen Parker

Kenneth Allen Parker

Kenneth A. Parker, P.C.
  • Bankruptcy, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury...
  • Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Ken has practiced bankruptcy law for over 22 years in Georgia. Ken is married with 2 children who attend Mill Creek High School. Ken is the President of the Mill Creek Band Booster Club and past president of the Mill Creek Athletic Association.

Practice Areas
  • Bankruptcy
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Personal Injury
  • Probate
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Magistrate Judge
Gwinnett County Magistrate Court
- Current
Kenneth A. Parker, P.C.
- Current
Paul C. Parker and Associates
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
J.D. (1994) | Law
Activities: President of the Student Bar Association
University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
B.A. | History
Young Harris College
A.A. (1988)
Honors: Young Alumni Award
Volunteer of the Year
Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation
Professional Associations
Georgia State Bar
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
8 Questions Answered

Q. Does anyone know of a low price or legal aid or something lawyer for bankruptcy in the Cleveland GA area?
A: Feel free to contact me at (404) 378-0600. The cost is 1500.00 but that may be a lot cheaper than paying debt you can’t afford. Ken Parker
Q. I've paid my first month on a debt management program, but I want to file bankruptcy instead. How do I do this?
A: Contact a bankruptcy attorney as soon as possible before you make another payment on the debt management program. It may actually save you money in the long run. Ken Parker 404-378-0600
Q. Can I file chapter 7 on just credit accounts?
A: You may be able to file either a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy case. The fact that you still owe on a house and vehicle play a part in that determination but it will also depend on whether how much equity you have in these items and if you are current on them. Please call a Bankruptcy attorney in your area to see if a Bankruptcy is right for your situation.
Q. Is ch 7 still possible if you fail the means test, but the unsecured debt x.25 is greater than your disposable income?
A: Contact a Bankruptcy Attorney. The Means test is complicated and can be misleading.
Q. Ex wife was given house 16 years ago quick claim was filed five years a go I am filing For 7 bankruptcy will the
A: As long as the transfer of the house was pursuant to a Divorce Decree, then it should be ok. It was over a year ago, so you shouldn't need to disclosed it on your Bankruptcy Petition.
Q. If i was going to file bankruptcy against {1} Insurance company for $4,700. How much do u charge?
A: For a Chapter 7, $1,500.00
Q. How long will it take for discharge papers if I filled in 2011 and June 2016 was my 5 year mark. Im at 100% of payment
A: If you have an attorney, contact them so they can contact the Trustee. If you filed yourself, contact the Trustee and see if your case has paid out. After a case has paid out, you will need to file a 1328 certificate and make sure your 2nd credit counseling course has been filed.
Q. After my case is over and I don't want my car anymore can I turned back in and will I still have to pay for it
A: If you filed a Chapter 7 and DID NOT sign a reaffirmation agreement, then you should be able to return the car.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Kenneth A. Parker, P.C.
4295 Buford Drive
Suite 1B
Buford, GA 30518
Telephone: (678) 541-6770
Fax: (678) 541-6771