For well over four decades, I have aggressively but reasonably represented men, women and business owners in Florida to protect their interests.
As a litigator, well-versed in family law and divorce issues, I have an extensive working knowledge of real estate, business and construction related issues.
Knowing my client, attention to detail, and thorough preparation is crucial to a great outcome.
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 175088
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Founder
- Kenneth D. Morse, P.A.
- - Current
- University of Akron School of Law
- J.D. (1973) | Law
- The College of Wooster
- B.A. (1969)
- Florida State Bar  # 175088
- - Current
- How social medial use may impact your marriage
- The legal blog of Kenneth D. Morse, P.A.
- Seminar , Hague Convention-Child Custody
- Orlando Divorce Attorney Morse Law
- Orlando Divorce Attorney Morse Law Blog
- How does a Florida judge decide who should get custody?
1 November 2020
- Property division can extend beyond divorce
30 September 2016
- What if I quit paying alimony?
28 September 2016