Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney focusing on FINRA Securities Arbitration, Consumer Protection and Professional Liability in Buffalo and Rochester, New York.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Environmental Law
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- Colligan Law LLP
- - Current
- Recognized by Upstate New York Super Lawyers as Top Rated in Business Litigation, with a focus on (1) FINRA securities arbitration; (2) violations of state and federal consumer protection statutes; (3) commercial litigation; (4) professional liability; and (5) environmental litigation.
- Webster Szanyi LLP
- I practice in the litigation department with a focus on (1) FINRA securities arbitration; (2) violations of state and federal consumer protection statutes; (3) commercial litigation; (4) professional liability; and (5) environmental litigation.
- Bachner & Associates, P.C.
- New York City law firm focusing on (1) FINRA regulatory proceedings and investigations; (2) state and federal white collar criminal proceedings and investigations; (3) FINRA securities arbitration; (4) state and federal civil regulatory actions and investigations; and (5) civil litigation in state and federal court.
- Regulatory Officer
- New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, Bureau of Securities
- Enforced the New Jersey Uniform Securities Law by: (1) conducting investigations into potential violations of the securities law; (2) participating in formal and informal interviews of potential victims, witnesses and respondents; (3) drafting settlement agreements, orders and complaints; and (4) assisting in the negotiation of settlement agreements.
- The Brualdi Law Firm
- Participated in all aspects of securities class action and derivative litigation in federal and state court.
- Wolfson & Carroll
- General practice with focus on commercial litigation, election law and matrimonial law.
- Brooklyn Law School
- Boston University
- B.S. | Business Administration -- Finance Concentration
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map