Kirby L. MinorMissouri Marijuana Record Expungement & Domestic Lawyer
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Kirby has long been an advocate for the legalization of marijuana and a critic of the "War on Drugs" and has been studying and writing on the subject since the 1990s. The voters of Missouri spoke on November 8, 2022 and passed a Constitutional Amendment to legalize marijuana use by adults age 21 and older, and sets a 6% sales tax on marijuana sales. The Amendment will also bring justice to so many Missourians that have lost their freedom, jobs, housing, reputations, and dignity by allowing for the expungement of arrest and conviction records of non-violent marijuana offenses, except for driving under the influence and sales to minors.
Kirby graduated from University of Missouri-Kansas City Law School in 2004. Kirby is admitted in Missouri, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, and the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas. Kirby's practice focuses on marijuana record expungements, family law, personal injury, and civil practice, but he is also well versed in intellectual property law, business formation and transactions, as well as appellate practice.
Kirby enjoys teaching and studying martial arts. He has practiced martial arts for over 38 years and was on the U.S. High School Judo Team in 1987-88 where he was an exchange student at three high schools in Japan. Before law school, Kirby was also in the Japan Exchange Teaching (JET) Programme where he lived in Japan for three years teaching High School English in Tochigi Prefecture.
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Criminal Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
I require consultation fees for family law and business matters, however I credit the fee back to the client's account if hired. I reserve the right to require a consultation fee on any matter, however I typically offer free consultations for marijuana expungement and personal injury cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
I accept contingent fees on personal injury matters.
- The Missouri Bar