Larry J. KramerKramer & Pollack
- Elder Law, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse ...
- New York
Larry J. Kramer worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company for more than 8 years. He represented both individuals and large, multi-national corporations. During his tenure at Liberty Mutual, Mr. Kramer handled hundreds of cases involving all types of accidents and injuries. He was responsible for defending and trying a full compliment of cases. The knowledge and experience acquired while working for one of the nations largest insurance companies has ingrained an unparalleled level of insight, forethought, tactics and professionalism. Mr. Kramer knows the handling, evaluation and settlement procedures that are employed by most insurance companies. Due in large part to this invaluable experience, he is very well equipped to handle, position and optimize the value of each and every case.
After more than 8 years with Liberty Mutual, Mr. Kramer established The Law Offices of Larry J. Kramer. Mr. Kramer has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury actions ranging from minor accidents to severe accidents resulting in wrongful death.
Mr. Kramer has represented a wide variety of injured plaintiffs who were involved in all kinds of accidents. Many of the plaintiffs cases handled by Mr. Kramer are very serious, high profile cases that resulted in significant injuries as well as wrongful death (to view information regarding the high profiles cases click the icon below). His clients come from many different sources. In fact, many clients are referred to Mr. Kramer by other attorneys. Mr. Kramer prides himself on being thorough, diligent and responsive to the needs of each and every client. He insists on speaking with his clients as often as possible. The fact that prior clients have referred present clients speaks volumes about the outstanding service they received. Mr. Kramer formed a partnership with Mr. Pollack in 2005. Together they are extremely effective and very well respected.
- Elder Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Burn Accidents/Injuries
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Kramer & Pollack
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- Rated by Super lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- New York State Bar
- Larry J. Kramer's Website Profile
- Kramer & Pollack Website
- Kramer & Pollack Spanish Website
- Burn Injury Resource Center Blog
- Severe Burns and Skin Flaps and Grafts
February 26, 2016
- Burns Affecting Pregnant Women (Part II)
February 12, 2016
- Burns Affecting Pregnant Women (Part I)
January 29, 2016