Free Consultation: (615) 933-5182Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lawrence James ArnkoffCriminal Defense- Federal and State- Tennessee and Florida
- White Collar Crime, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
- Florida, Tennessee
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- White Collar Crime
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Additional Practice Area
- Federal Criminal Defense
In most cases I will provide a free telephonic or office consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
I use Law Pay- I believe they take most credit cards
In negligence or personal injury cases
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For most criminal cases I set flat fees or sometimes I agree to hourly rates depending on the work that needs to be done.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- University of Miami
- J.D. (1974) | Law
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (1971) | History
- Tennessee Bar  # 026140
- - Current
- Florida State Bar  # 178570
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Law Office of Lawrence Arnkoff
34 Questions Answered
- Q. Can I retain an attorney while I'm on the run from a charge? Or will they make me turn myself in.
- A: Yes, you can retain an attorney even if you are a fugitive. Your attorney can then give you advice on how to best resolve your situation. That most likely will include surrendering at some point. However your attorney cannot compel you to do anything you don't wish to do nor can he or she actively participate in any action that would encourage you to remain a fugitive. Hire an experienced criminal defense attorney and he or she should have the knowledge and experience necessary to best counsel you in this situation.
- Q. what happens if i couldn't get a lawyer in time for court
- A: Don't panic. If the Court determines you are indigent and cannot afford to hire counsel an attorney will be appointed. If you are not indigent or you prefer to hire private counsel most likely the judge will give you a reasonable amount of time to hire one. Be prepared to tell the judge what your current financial situation is and if you wish to hire counsel tell the Judge you have an attorney in mind and how much time you will need to retain him or her.
- Q. I am 16 and was caught stealing gifts cards at walmart, so they fired me and said they would file a police report
- A: Due to your age you should be charged as a juvenile although they have the ability to charge you as an adult. If you are charged as a juvenile I don't see any realistic way your parents will not be involved. Where in Tennessee did this happen?
Contact & Map