Lee Ciccarelli is the founder of Ciccarelli Law Offices: a Pennsylvania Litigation Law Firm focusing in Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Family Law matters. Ciccarelli Law firm takes on tough cases and fights for clients when they need it the most.
Lee Ciccarelli has over 25 years of litigation experience; and he is recognized by:
- AVVO with its highest rating 10.0
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum member
- Main Line Top Lawyer
- Suburban Life Top Lawyers (Personal Injury/Criminal Defense)
- Top 100 lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 lawyers by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 10 best DUI lawyers by the American Institute of DUI Attorneys
- Superior DUI Attorney by the NAFDD.
Ciccarelli Law Offices is as unique as its founder in its sincere devotion to serve the public, fight against injustice, and get results. The firm was founded in Chester County Pennsylvania, when Lee Ciccarelli sought a vision for a law practice devoted to the clients it served. Lee Ciccarelli began his practice after ten years of litigation experience in trial and at the negotiating table in disputes and forums throughout the state, from Philadelphia to Harrisburg, Williamsport, Coudersport, York, Lancaster, West Chester, and Media.
Ciccarelli's experience in trial both in the area of personal injury and in criminal defense, serves as a foundation for a firm with the integrity, passion and experience needed for the toughest of legal battles.
Past Employment Positions:
President Judge Thomas C. Raup, Judicial Clerk
Campana & Campana, Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer
Casale & Bonner, PC, Trial Lawyer
Ellis & Associates, PC: Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyer