Although my firm practices in several different fields of law, my expertise is primarily in Mortgage Foreclosure Defense,Divorce & Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Mortgage loan modification. In terms of divorce law, I have a unique prospective from both my personal and professional experience that few other attorneys can match. To me, each case is personal, each client is a person, never just a file number.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Free 30 min consultation on all non-immigration matters. If an extensive meeting is required, any consultation fee would be deducted from the retainer, when you retain. The consultation fee for Immigration matters is $100.00. If you retain my firm to represent you, the consultation fee will be deducted.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rates range from $300 to $450 per hour. Contingent Fees on PI and Worker's Compensation only. Flat fees on some matters may be available. Monthly payment plans may be available.
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York Law School
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Completed 3 year program in 2.5 years.
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- B.A. (1978) | Political Science & Psychology
- New Jersey State Bar  # 010241984
- Boyer Coffy, LLC.
- Q. What do I do if it's my second time being falsely accused of domestic violence and I feel like I was discriminated
- A: You really need to retain an experienced matrimonial attorney to obtain a Final Domestic Violence Restraining Order against him and contact the municipal prosecutor to file criminal charges against him. During this pandemic, you have a choice of either seeing your attorney in person or by way of a secure state of the art Zoom Video Conference. So you don’t have to be restricted by geography anymore in terms of choosing an attorney. You can “Meet” your attorney online for an initial strategy session from the comfort of your own home. Through mail, e-mail and electronic filing almost everything can be done without leaving your home, for most types of cases. Pick the best attorney you can find and remember one rule: a good attorney is generally never cheap, and a cheap attorney is generally never good so don't choose based on price.
- Q. can my HOA forbid the parking of my registered & insured pop-up camper on my own private driveway?
- A: One of the worst mistakes anyone can make in purchasing real estate is to have an make is to have any type of HOA, condo, or coop board involved. You are going to need to read the HOA by-laws and any amendments to them to determine what they can and cannot do. I always tell clients never, ever even think about buying any property when an HOA, condo, or coop board is involved. They can be more of a nightmare than you can possibly imagine.
- Q. I am charged with 2nd ag assault. I have a restraining order given to me in prison. The hearing date was 10/5.
- A: You need to. retain an experienced criminal attorney for the municipal court matter..Then for the domestic violence matter you need to retain an experienced matrimonial attorney with e,tens I've domestic violence trial experience. Ideally you want to retain two attorneys who have experience working together on this type of case to get the best results possible given the facts and circumstances of your case and the existing law. You really need to act quickly to retain the right pair of attorneys. Don't be mislead into thinking that one attorney can handle both parts of your case. There is a substantial difference between criminal and matrimonial law. You only GRT one chance to do this right.