Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- Schwartz & Posnock
- - Current
- Law practice focusing on white collar and general criminal defense, including New Jersey State and Federal Court trials, Municipal Court and traffic matters, expungments, appeals, as well as civil rights litigation, and personal injury cases. Our firm also represents individuals and companies in business litigation and real estate matters.
- Associate Attorney
- Friedman Siegelbaum
- Associate attorney focusing on business litigation and criminal defense.
- Assistant Deputy Defender
- State of New Jersey, Office of the Public Defender
- Criminal defense attorney representing individuals in all aspects of criminal cases in the New Jersey Superior Court, including numerous jury trials.
- Assistant Defender
- Defender Association of Philadelphia
- Criminal defense attorney in large urban public defender's office. Represented individuals in all aspects of criminal felony and misdemeanor cases, including motions, trials, and appeals.
- American University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's Award as outstanding student in clinical programs.
- University of Pennsylvania
- B.A. | Russian History
- Honors: Cum Laude graduate.
- Activities: Reporter, The Daily Pennsylvanian
- Dean's Award for Professional Responsibility
- Washington College of Law of the American University
- Selected as top student in the Clinical Program.
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - NJ
- American Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- “A Model Code of Conduct,”
- Business Crimes Bulletin, Compliance and Litigation
Websites & Blogs
- Schwartz & Posnock
- NJ Civil Rights Lawyers
- Federal Criminal Blogs
Contact & Map