Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
I give free phone consultation. If there is need for in person consultation, the fee will be $150 and will be waived from legal service fee once our firm is hired.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Linda Liang and Associates
- - Current
- Utah State University
- MBA (2002)
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- 17th Circuit Broward County Florida
Websites & Blogs
- Attorney Linda Liang' Blog
- Business Immigration
84 Questions Answered
- Q. If the trademark is under abandonment does that mean it can be trademark by someone else
- A: What is under abandonment? If it is abandoned, yes, someone may receive registration.
- Q. Hello I have a question about HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME - Trademark Details.
- A: It depends on your trade (service) mark will be confusingly similar, a likelihood that consumers are likely to assume (mistakenly) that they come from a common source. A thorough research needs to be done before you file the application. It'd be wise to retain an attorney to do that.
- Q. While incarcerated a friend paid a retainer w/my check to the wrong lawyer who did nothing can I get that money back?
- A: I think you have right to get your money back because there is no engagement agreement and he did not do any work.
Contact & Map