Maria MorseNave Law Firm
- Family Law, Divorce, Education Law ...
- New York
Maria V. Morse, Esq., is an Associate Attorney in Nave Law Firm's Syracuse Office and practices in the areas of Family & Matrimonial Law and Education & School Law.
Maria has several years of experience representing parents and grandparents in Family Court cases in New York State regarding custody, visitation, and child support matters, adoptions, juvenile delinquency, family offense and domestic violence, as well as child abuse and neglect proceedings.
Similarly, Maria also represents parents and educators involved in Office of Children and Family Services investigations, as well as administrative appeals from indicated findings and reports.
Maria handles martial separation agreements, as well as both contested and uncontested divorce proceedings in New York State Supreme Court.
In addition to her work in Family Court and Supreme Court, Maria also handles an array of Education and School Law matters.
Maria obtained a general masters of law degree from Trinity College Dublin at The University of Dublin, where she studied globalization and the law; contemporary issues in international law; European Union competition law; Islamic law; comparative product liability; and international trade law. She obtained her law degree from Quinnipiac University School of Law, magna cum laude, in Hamden, CT., where she was a member of the Moot Court Society; Mock Trial Honor Society; Student Bar Association, and Quinnipiac Law Softball Team. She obtained her undergraduate degree, cum laude, in criminal justice and sociology, from Canisius College in Buffalo, NY.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Education Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5607999
- English: Spoken, Written
- Nave Law Firm
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Activities: Member of the Moot Court Society; Mock Trial Honor Society; Student Bar Association, and Quinnipiac Law Softball Team.
- Canisius College
- B.A. | Criminal Justice and Sociology
- Honors: cum laude
- Trinity College Dublin
- LL.M. | General
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of New York  # 5607999
- Legal v. Physical Custody
January 11, 2023
- Do I Have to Pay for My Spouse’s Attorney?
January 11, 2023
- Do I Need a Focused Attorney?
January 6, 2023
New York's premium Law Firm focused on solving everyday people problems. DWI | Criminal Defense | Family Law | Wills/Estates | License Matters | Personal Injury | Bankruptcy | Divorce | Civil Litigation | Education Law | Business Law www.NaveTeam.com | 315-948-3568 Corporate Offices: 432 N. Franklin Street, Syracuse, NY 13204 Attorney Advertising